If you’ve been wanting to explore Great Wolf’s indoor waterpark, but don’t want to spend the night, now you can.
Pack the swim bag and spend the day at Great Wolf Lodge with day passes!
Day pass ticket prices range depending on the day and availability. Full Day begins around $50 per person, Half Day around $40. Ages 2 and under are free when accompanied by a paid adult.
Here’s all the info on everything you need to know about day passes at Great Wolf Lodge:
How do I purchase a day pass?
Day passes are only available online and must be purchased at least one day in advance. Day passes are non-refundable. A valid ID and the credit card used at time of purchase are required to pick up passes at the front desk.
Will the Great Wolf Lodge water park get overcrowded?
Capacity restraints limit the number of day passes available. The number of waterpark day passes will be monitored each day to ensure the number of visitors is actively managed. The number of available day passes on a given day is based on the projected number of rooms occupied at the resort.
What are the water park’s daytime hours?
A full day of play typically runs from 10 am to 8 pm. Closing times can vary and are based on season and occupancy at each resort.
What are the attractions?
Attractions include water slides, water roller coasters, hot springs, a lazy river, a wave pool, a water tree fort, geysers and more. A special pool and smaller water slides are available for younger visitors. Read more in our Great Wolf Lodge feature here.
Are locker rentals available?
Lockers are available for rent on a first-come, first-serve basis. Locker rental is $10 per day with a $10 key deposit.
- Pool chairs are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Guests should bring their own towels. Towels are available for rent but must be returned to avoid a fee.
- Coolers and outside food are not permitted in the waterpark.
- Patrons can bring their own life jackets. (Coast Guard approved life jackets are available on a first-come, first serve basis.)
- Inflatable toys are not permitted at Great Wolf Lodge.
- Water slides and elevated attractions are not wheelchair accessible.
- Children under 18 should be supervised by an adult at at all times.
- Lifeguards are on staff to monitor and respond to emergencies.
- Bathing suits, aqua socks or flip flops are recommended. Shirts and shoes are required outside of the waterpark.
- Click here for a list of safety rules.