The University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music (CCM) provides high-caliber summer performing arts classes and camps that are open to students of all experience levels. Explore CCM Prep’s youth, teen and adult summer programs here!
Summer camps include programs in Music, Dance and Theatre Arts where students can discover hidden talents, make friends and explore new skills. From strings camp to ballet intensive to the popular musical theatre camp, students of all ages will have the opportunity to explore their artistic interests in a relaxed, welcoming environment.
Below is just a sample of the 2023 summer camps; check out the CCM website for full listings and more information.
- Musical Theatre Workshop: Performance and technique with CCM faculty and Broadway performers (Rising 10th graders-Rising 12th graders)
- Classical Ballet Summer Intensive: Under the guidance of CCM faculty, continue your technical and artistic growth through the summer (ages 13-17)
- Strings Camp: Practice your instrument, gain new friends and have fun while improving your technique (grades K-6 – previous playing experience is required)
- CCM/CPS Jazz Academy: An outstanding experience to study jazz performance with professional musicians and other students in a friendly, encouraging environment (grades 5-12)
- Guitar Camp: Under the leadership of CCM faculty, participants gain an exceptional immersive experience in all aspects of classical guitar – and guitar in general (grades 9-12)
- Themed Ballet Camps: Dance camps immerse young dancers in movement and imagination as they dance their way through beloved stories. (ages 3-6 and 6-8)
Contact CCM Summer Programs at 513-556-5609 or [email protected] if you have questions.