On Thursday, April 4th, Yelp Cincy will be celebrating the diversity of the Cincinnati community at its largest (and free to attend!) event of 2019, Yelp Without Borders.
From 7-10 pm, attendees will get a sampling of the immigrant, minority, LGBTQ, woman, and veteran owned businesses that make our region so special. From craft cocktail lessons to dessert pairings, attendees will sample their way through the best eats and drinks of the region and take part in interactive booths to explore the best of Cincinnati.
will be hosting Yelp Without Borders, which will attract hundreds of Yelpers from the Greater Cincinnati region and showcase our diverse community that fosters an inclusive environment for locals and visitors alike.
Event partners include:
- Sweet Petit Desserts
- Macaron Bar
- Sammy’s Burgers
- National Underground Railroad Freedom Center
- Black Coffee + Black Owned
- Click on the RSVP button to opt in.
- You must use a real name and real photo. (Do you need a profile? Sign up at yelp.com/signup)
- Space is limited — only RSVP if you’d be committed to attending if you made the list. Each guest must register individually.
- This event is 21+.
This is a fun networking event that brings together the most diverse and talented professionals in Cincinnati! Yelp Without Borders would be a fun Parents Night Out for adventurous Cincinnati Parents.