This just in: Blooms and Berries Blueberry Fields are opening mid-June!
Sign up for their Blueberry U-Pick ticket text to reserve your time in the field!
The 2023 Blueberry Season will begin mid June. While we have planted thousands of blueberry plants for harvest this year and beyond, we are picking on a limited number of mature plants until then. Because of the unbalanced demand for the limited number of plants we have, we utilize a picking ticket system, so those who do get a ticket have a low-pressure experience.
**To know when tickets are ready for purchase, text “blueberry” to 833.714.2769. Blooms and Berries will send you messages when berries are ripe.
Read below so you are prepared when our blueberry season begins!
- Our field is exclusively U-Pick.
- U-picks are pre-scheduled events. Because we are crop and weather dependent, we do not allow walk up picking.
- We love dogs, but we cannot allow them in our U-pick field for food safety reasons. Please leave your pets at home for this farm visit.
- We would love to forecast our berry picking availability more than 12 hours out; it would make our jobs a lot easier. Unfortunately, it just isn’t possible, so please check this page daily for the following day’s field status.
- The fields will close in the event of inclement weather or when we get picked out.
- Wear older, closed-toed shoes. Boots are never a bad idea because we often have puddles and mud on our farm.
- The Market Barn and Garden Center will remain open during regular business hours as posted on top of the page even if we close the blueberry fields.
Reserve a picnic table for your group of up to 6 people or purchase individual tickets and bring your own picnic blanket, chairs or small table.
5:45pm: Event begins and blueberry picking starts
6:00-9:00pm: Live music from Mr. Phelps Band
Your ticket includes:
Blueberry u-pick: 1 pint per person
Live music 6:00pm-9:00pm
Petting Farm & Play Yard will be open (no bounce pad or bee train)
Bring your own picnic
1 Picnic table (admission for a party of up to 6 people)
Individual ticket – bring a blanket, chairs, table, shade umbrella, etc!
Children are welcome!(Ages 2 and up account for table count / need individual ticket for blanket picnic)
Available for purchase:
Wine and Beer in our Beer Garden
Bakery Treats and Ice Cream
Shopping in our Market Barn
*No outside alcohol or glass containers
Tickets are exclusively available online. No on-site sales.
Guests are encouraged to wear waterproof shoes for the picking portion of the evening