Blooms and Berries invites you to enjoy Fall on the Farm, September 16 through October 31. Come in September for Animal Encounter weekends and September Discount Days, tickets are on sale now!
Parent Pro Tip: Go during the week! Smaller crowds than the weekends, value pricing, all the fall fun!
Fall on the Farm at Blooms and Berries includes:
- 5 acre corn maze
- kids corn maze
- 40 Animal Petting Farm
- Pumpkin Bounce Pad
- Bee Train
- Barnyard 500 Trike Track
- Farm Games
- Photo ops
- Corn Box (like a giant sand box but with dried corn)
- September Sunflower Field
- Plus, visit the bakery, market barn & garden center to purchase apple cider floats, homemade pie and other treats! Pumpkins, fall decor, gifts and animal feed also available for purchase.
- Friday – Sunday: features the Local Craft Beer Garden
Visit Fall on the Farm in September!
- Animal Encounters are happening on Sept. 16/17 and 23/24 (hands-on encounter with friendly farm animals, located inside a designated fenced-in pen area.)
- Sunflower Fields in bloom!
- Cheaper pricing (as low as $5.95 during the week)
Stop in the bakery for tasty treats available for purchase and Frank’s Hot Dog Stand will have hot dogs and brats available for purchase. Don’t forget to browse the Market Barn and Garden Center for unique finds, fun gifts, and fall foliage to take a little piece of the Farm home with you.
Fall On The Farm often SELLS OUT, we strongly recommend securing your tickets online in advance. Gate sales cannot be guaranteed and will be an additional $5 on site Saturday and Sunday.