The first few months of the year might not be anyone’s favorite. We get it. But it’s a new year, with new opportunities — and that’s truly something to celebrate!
Behold: The Ultimate Guide to Pandemic Friendly Winter Fun in Cincinnati:
1. Go ice skating.
2. Get creative in the snow!
3. Bundle up and take a winter walk.
4. Have dinner in your own igloo.
5. Go sledding!
6. Check out the American Sign Museum.
7. Check out The Science Behind Pixar at the Cincinnati Museum Center.
8. Learn about aviation at the Air Force Museum.
9. Choose your own adventure with TCT’s Pick a Path!
10. Donate your kiddo’s extra toys through one of these local programs.
11. Volunteer with your kids.
13. See sea creatures at Newport Aquarium.
14. Bundle up and walk the Loveland Bike Trail.
15. Explore REC Center at the Cincinnati Art Museum.
16. Channel summer by enjoying family swim at one of these indoor pools.
17. Bundle up and dig for fossils at Trammel Fossil Park.
18. Explore Jungle Jim’s — have your kids pick out something crazy to try! While you are there, pick up the latest issue of Southwest Ohio Parent!
19. Commemorate the inauguration with a visit to The William Howard Taft National Historic Site.
20. Have a family staycation!
21. Wander around Highfield Discovery Gardens (winter admission is just $2.75/kid!)
22. Tour the Cincinnati Observatory Center.
23. Check out the World’s Largest Indoor Train Display.
24. Take a day trip to the world’s largest children’s museum.
25. Bundle up and take in the sculptures at Pyramid Hill.
26. Conquer the Butler County Donut Trail!
27. Find a free event near you.
28. Spend a morning admiring the nation’s largest full-motion urban layout – Cincinnati in Motion!
29. Snow tube at Perfect North Slopes!
30. Take a staycation at Great Wolf Lodge.
31. Buy your 2022 Great Parks motor vehicle permit (just $10 for Hamilton County residents!) — then explore a new park!
32. Venture up to Dayton to explore Carillon Historical Park.
33. Channel spring by bundling up and visiting a new-to-you playground.
34. Check out Cincinnati’s famous treehouse.
35. Peruse these 100 Things Every Cincinnati Kid Needs To Do — and start checking things off!
36. Take a road trip to one of these only-in-Ohio landmarks.
37. Visit a Columbus gem: Franklin Park Conservatory.
38. Hike Sharon Gorge Trail.
39. Build a snowman as a family.
40. Take a road trip to Veal’s Free Ice Tree.
41. Visit the Library Friends Used Book Store at the Warehouse.
42. Sign your kids up for the Spring Session at TCT Academy.
43. Teach the little ones how to ski or snow tube!
44. Stay inside and check out these 70 Things to Do with Kids at Home.